- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
This recipe is perfect for the big game! Prepare it with your sports fanatic friends and settle in to the couch or fire up the grill at your tailgate. Use your favorite store-bought buffalo sauce or make your own! Prepare a side salad or coleslaw to compliment this dish.
- Dice your chicken into bite-size pieces. Vegetarians in the group? Try it with cauliflower or tofu!
- Marinate the chicken or vegetables in your preferred buffalo sauce. Once marinated, toss it on the grill until it is cooked through.
- Slice celery and carrots to place alongside your chicken
- Place fresh blue-cheese in one of your cheese melting trays and wait for it to bubble
- Slather your melted blue cheese over your buffalo marinated chicken and enjoy the perfect marriage of flavors!
- Suggest preparing a side-salad or coleslaw to compliment this fan favorite. Perfect for the football game!