- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
You don't have to be Italian to love this classic dish. No more setting your chicken parm in the oven and waiting. This recipe is a quick and easy way to get the same burst of flavors and keep your guests happy. It is perfect for Sunday family dinner or entertaining your Italian in-laws!
- Chicken - If vegetarians present, try eggplant instead.
- Marinara Sauce - May use freshly diced tomatoes.
- Mozzarella cheese
- Basil - to taste
- Oregano - to taste
- salt and pepper - to taste
- Prepare small fillets of chicken or eggplant, for your vegetarian company. Add salt, pepper, oregano and basil to taste and throw it on the PartyGrill.
- In one of the melting trays add freshly diced tomatoes or marinara sauce. Pesto can be a good alternative for those who want to swap out the traditional marinara.
- In a neighboring melting tray add fresh mozzarella- the perfect cheese to melt on this Italian classic.
- Once your chicken or eggplant is cooked through, transfer it to a plate and pour the marinara on the top, followed by the perfectly melted mozzarella cheese.
- Add a side of spaghetti or salad to bring the dish full-circle.