- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
Who doesn't love a taco bar night? This recipe is great for friend gatherings or family dinner. You can make the same recipe using tortilla chips instead and creating a perfect dish for the tailgate.
- Pico de Gallo
- Avocado -
- Creme Fraiche
- Pepper Jack or Cheddar Cheese
- Tortilla shells
- Dice your chicken, beef, shrimp or veggies into bite size pieces.
- Prepare your Pico de Gallo by dicing tomatoes, jalapeños, and red peppers into fine pieces. Add fresh-squeezed lim and salt and pepper to taste. Mix together and set aside.
- Slice a ripe avocado into halves. With a fork mash down the avocado until it achieves a spreadable consistency. Add lime juice to make it extra moist and easier to mash.
- Grill your meat or vegetables to your desired temperature using the PartyGrill.
- Choose your favorite cheese to melt. We recommend pepper-jack or sharp cheddar and place it into one of the 8 melting trays
- Lay out a medium-sized tortilla nacho chips on a plate.
- Add your cooked meat or veggies on top of tortilla and add your mashed avocados and Pico de Gallo.
- Sprinkles chopped cilantro atop and perhaps add Sriracha for those people who like to kick their food up a notch!
- Lastly, pour your freshly melted cheese on top of your taco creation and enjoy the vibrant and tasty simplicity of this family-friendly meal.